It seems the more the mainstream media bleaches out our filthy abominations, the more we return to our fruitful past, when lust was the glue that held us together, and abomination was a kind of gang handshake. We may be more diverse than ever, but leather's still our common ground.
Daddy's. Daily, 9 a.m.-2 a.m., 440 Castro, SF. (415) 621-8732, www.daddysbar.com.
Marlena's. Mon.-Fri., 3 p.m.-2 a.m.; Sat.-Sun., noon-2 a.m., 488 Hayes, SF. (415) 864-6672.
Aunt Charlie's. Mon.-Fri., noon-2 a.m.; Sat.-Sun., 10 a.m.-2 a.m., 133 Turk, SF. (415) 441-2922, www.auntcharlieslounge.com.
The Eagle Tavern. Daily, noon-2 a.m., 398 12th St., SF. (415) 626-0880, www.sfeagle.com.
E-mail Marke B. at email@example.com.
Most Commented On
- What the World Could Be - March 16, 2014
- Perfect proof that people see what they want to see. - March 16, 2014
- Greg, everyone knows what you mean when you say "nigger" but - March 16, 2014
- Greg, you've posted anonymously at times - March 16, 2014
- Yes I did watch it. It was a fucking police riot. - March 16, 2014
- Observations on the term "pigs" - March 16, 2014
- True but he makes it too easy for it to really be - March 16, 2014
- Do you hate gays as much as you hate Asians? - March 16, 2014
- It would be more clear - March 16, 2014
- Referring to the police as "pigs" instantly devalues your - March 16, 2014