Dariush Kayhan, director of Housing and Homeless Programs for the Human Services Agency, told us he's waiting to see a final report from ECS on the Lindsey incident but that, at this point, the HSA has no reason to think anything improper occurred.
Regardless, Kayhan said, "we're going to use what happened as a springboard," by asking the DPH to do a thorough review of the medical protocols, training, and equipment at each and every city shelter.
Most Commented On
- ryjPnPRszUs - July 23, 2014
- Important topic, sophomoric article - July 23, 2014
- How much would your proposal cost? - July 23, 2014
- GLsPUYWAqi - July 23, 2014
- Jimmy Cliff opening act - July 23, 2014
- The whole "racism against - July 23, 2014
- Clearly, Twitter employs too many Asians - July 23, 2014
- More racism from this soon to - July 23, 2014
- Who gives a shit? - July 23, 2014
- Student protesters file claim against City College and SF - July 23, 2014