It's still my new favorite restaurant. I mean, waffles, eggs, and meat for under five bucks, and with real butter, are you kidding me? Plus the coffee is coffeehouse quality, and there are enough other good-looking things on the menu to keep me coming back for weeks and weeks without even repeating myself: Cajun meatloaf sandwich, barbecued pork with "pig sambal" (whatever that might mean), roasted peppers and avocado salad with pineapple vinaigrette.
Is this a Hawaiian theme I'm picking up on?
"Home Depot," said Earl Butter.
There's a Spam can dispensing candy canes, and a picture of Jessica Simpson setting on a can of tuna fish.
"They figured out how to open the automatic doors and get inside," he said.
Little Piglet Café
Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
451 Ninth St., SF
- Uber sued for denying drivers tips - August 21, 2014
- Very informative post! There - August 21, 2014
- SFUSD sticker shock: new art school to cost $240 million - August 21, 2014
- great spell caster that bring back my ex husband - August 21, 2014
- DzyZhnZdhXjTwFXyoD - August 21, 2014
- GHXrYngWdK - August 20, 2014
- THPyBgsRSP - August 20, 2014
- YRgXEsMsPcBjNVto - August 20, 2014
- WashfIbaGQoQ - August 20, 2014
- ZJdUDSApSkLQ - August 20, 2014