It's still my new favorite restaurant. I mean, waffles, eggs, and meat for under five bucks, and with real butter, are you kidding me? Plus the coffee is coffeehouse quality, and there are enough other good-looking things on the menu to keep me coming back for weeks and weeks without even repeating myself: Cajun meatloaf sandwich, barbecued pork with "pig sambal" (whatever that might mean), roasted peppers and avocado salad with pineapple vinaigrette.
Is this a Hawaiian theme I'm picking up on?
"Home Depot," said Earl Butter.
There's a Spam can dispensing candy canes, and a picture of Jessica Simpson setting on a can of tuna fish.
"They figured out how to open the automatic doors and get inside," he said.
Little Piglet Café
Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
451 Ninth St., SF
Most Commented On
- Er, The Equal Protection - May 25, 2013
- Street music - May 25, 2013
- Why don't you go tweet - May 25, 2013
- Is that so? As a member of - May 25, 2013
- That's funny. They also - May 25, 2013
- They are coming to the US to - May 25, 2013
- There was too much - May 25, 2013
- You've missed the point. No - May 25, 2013
- Street music - May 24, 2013
- Also in our club is a lawyer - May 24, 2013