It's still my new favorite restaurant. I mean, waffles, eggs, and meat for under five bucks, and with real butter, are you kidding me? Plus the coffee is coffeehouse quality, and there are enough other good-looking things on the menu to keep me coming back for weeks and weeks without even repeating myself: Cajun meatloaf sandwich, barbecued pork with "pig sambal" (whatever that might mean), roasted peppers and avocado salad with pineapple vinaigrette.
Is this a Hawaiian theme I'm picking up on?
"Home Depot," said Earl Butter.
There's a Spam can dispensing candy canes, and a picture of Jessica Simpson setting on a can of tuna fish.
"They figured out how to open the automatic doors and get inside," he said.
Little Piglet Café
Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
451 Ninth St., SF
Most Commented On
- Nothing says "I'm a transplant" - December 20, 2013
- San Francisco is also a hub - December 20, 2013
- So you can't provide a valid - December 20, 2013
- You are calling bullshit - December 20, 2013
- what happened to the golden rule? - December 20, 2013
- I agree - December 20, 2013
- Reading these comments - December 20, 2013
- They also broke a buses' windows - December 20, 2013
- Protests bring tech down to earth - December 20, 2013
- Random Acts of Unkindness - December 20, 2013