My boyfriend has described an ex-girlfriend of his as "really great in bed," so I asked him what was great about it. He described her vagina as "ribbed for [his] pleasure" and said that she had muscle striations that gave him a pleasurable sensation because she did Kegel exercises regularly.
I do Kegels regularly too, but obviously he does not consider our respective vaginas to be comparable. Am I doing something wrong? Do I not do it enough? Would one of those weights that you're supposed to put in there help?
I definitely have more "tricks" than that girl, but I want to be considered "great" too!
Wanna B. Great
Of course you do. I wonder, deeply and truly, about those "muscle striations" and in fact assume that they were in his head, along with a lot of other muscle and not too much of the more useful sort of tissue. By all means get a barbell-style exerciser if you like — it couldn't hurt — but you're not going to get any more "striated," just stronger. Your boyfriend could get to work developing his tact muscles at the same time, if he knows what's good for him.
Andrea Nemerson has spent the last 14 years as a sex educator and an instructor of sex educators. In her former life, she was a prop designer. Visit www.altsexcolumn.com to view her previous columns.
Most Commented On
- troll - December 7, 2013
- People like Castro are permanently angry and bitter - December 7, 2013
- Lost the anger, Castro. It does not become someone who claims to - December 7, 2013
- Then you should ignore his posts instead of reading them - December 7, 2013
- Why do you care so much what others do with their - December 7, 2013
- Jeff, the real troll here is the pro-Marsh poster who is using a - December 7, 2013
- The Marsh could simply give their neighbors a schedule of - December 7, 2013
- The long rant referred to was certainly hateful - December 7, 2013
- I feel sure that there's a left-wing cliche that you missed - December 7, 2013
- hasn't anyone lived in homes that wished new neighbors be respec - December 7, 2013