My boyfriend has described an ex-girlfriend of his as "really great in bed," so I asked him what was great about it. He described her vagina as "ribbed for [his] pleasure" and said that she had muscle striations that gave him a pleasurable sensation because she did Kegel exercises regularly.
I do Kegels regularly too, but obviously he does not consider our respective vaginas to be comparable. Am I doing something wrong? Do I not do it enough? Would one of those weights that you're supposed to put in there help?
I definitely have more "tricks" than that girl, but I want to be considered "great" too!
Wanna B. Great
Of course you do. I wonder, deeply and truly, about those "muscle striations" and in fact assume that they were in his head, along with a lot of other muscle and not too much of the more useful sort of tissue. By all means get a barbell-style exerciser if you like — it couldn't hurt — but you're not going to get any more "striated," just stronger. Your boyfriend could get to work developing his tact muscles at the same time, if he knows what's good for him.
Andrea Nemerson has spent the last 14 years as a sex educator and an instructor of sex educators. In her former life, she was a prop designer. Visit www.altsexcolumn.com to view her previous columns.
Most Commented On
- growth? - July 28, 2014
- So there is on definition of - July 28, 2014
- the Corporate state of America - July 28, 2014
- For every person, there is a place - July 28, 2014
- I think a lot of people would infer that someone who is in their - July 28, 2014
- Suggesting that people adapt their lifestyle to their financial - July 28, 2014
- No. I was suggesting to appeals for "fairness" is only effective - July 28, 2014
- crap - July 28, 2014
- Mass Murder - July 28, 2014
- Wiener’s resolution to study waterfront initiative written by - July 28, 2014