My boyfriend has described an ex-girlfriend of his as "really great in bed," so I asked him what was great about it. He described her vagina as "ribbed for [his] pleasure" and said that she had muscle striations that gave him a pleasurable sensation because she did Kegel exercises regularly.
I do Kegels regularly too, but obviously he does not consider our respective vaginas to be comparable. Am I doing something wrong? Do I not do it enough? Would one of those weights that you're supposed to put in there help?
I definitely have more "tricks" than that girl, but I want to be considered "great" too!
Wanna B. Great
Of course you do. I wonder, deeply and truly, about those "muscle striations" and in fact assume that they were in his head, along with a lot of other muscle and not too much of the more useful sort of tissue. By all means get a barbell-style exerciser if you like — it couldn't hurt — but you're not going to get any more "striated," just stronger. Your boyfriend could get to work developing his tact muscles at the same time, if he knows what's good for him.
Andrea Nemerson has spent the last 14 years as a sex educator and an instructor of sex educators. In her former life, she was a prop designer. Visit www.altsexcolumn.com to view her previous columns.
Most Commented On
- SjfYuJwJIydOdbkh - July 24, 2014
- hope you will share so much - July 24, 2014
- Emma on Twitter - July 24, 2014
- Because their non-tech jobs are 50% female - July 24, 2014
- If you dont vote yes on the bond - you will be stuck - July 24, 2014
- I remember in the late 80s - July 24, 2014
- And anti-union, too. The - July 24, 2014
- Diversity necessary, skills be damned - July 24, 2014
- It's SFBG who is raising a race issue here - July 24, 2014
- RtRpXUSerOX - July 24, 2014