Compared to some of those kinds you are hardly weird at all. What you might be, though, is unfulfilled. While there are numerous "goddesses" and the like willing to pop you one in the nuts, most will charge you stiffly for the privilege. If you can afford it, great. Otherwise, there are of course fine consumer products available from places like — you guessed it — www.groinkick.com.
There are reasons besides money why many men would rather dream of being groin-kicked than actually experience it, as should be obvious upon a little reflection: It hurts, and it can cause permanent damage. Do be careful.
I used to kick (and knee) my brother in his testicles a lot (I still do sometimes). He thinks that he can no longer have kids. Is this true? Can a guy be unable to have kids from being kicked in the testicles?
You still do this? What the hell for? Do you think it's funny?
That wasn't a rhetorical question. I really do hear quite often from men who find that women think kicking them in the balls is funny. As I've written before, it seems to have some sort of pseudofeminist, "get back at ’em and get ’em good" kind of component, but you know what? It's not political, and it's not funny. It's just loutish, stupid, and mean.
It's unlikely but possible that your brother has been rendered infertile by your mistreatment, especially if both testicles are badly damaged. He ought to have his balls examined, and, if he's been allowing you to beat him up all these years, perhaps you both ought to have your heads examined as well.
Andrea Nemerson has spent the last 14 years as a sex educator and an instructor of sex educators. She is currently preparing to give birth; thus we'll be rerunning some of her favorite columns from adventures past until she recovers. Visit www.altsexcolumn.com to view archived columns.
Most Commented On
- grDYUUCRImLrc - July 30, 2014
- With ObamaCare, why do we even need SFGH? - July 30, 2014
- The most important housing imperative for SF is not to house - July 30, 2014
- It doesn't work like that - July 30, 2014
- "We have a city of 5,000 - July 30, 2014
- What am I missing here? - July 30, 2014
- These workers can simply live - July 30, 2014
- Wrong, the city desperately needs all kinds of housing but - July 30, 2014
- Wiener is the smartest of the supervisors and so I'd expect him - July 30, 2014
- This is the flip side of the - July 30, 2014