There are big cars and lots of them," Anderson told us.
Yet city officials remain uniformly committed to promoting bicycling.
On June 23, Mayor Gavin Newsom issued a public statement saying, in part, "Despite Judge Warren's preliminary injunction, I remain committed to making San Francisco a national leader for bicycle transportation. Our goal is to increase the number of bike trips in the city to reach 10 percent of all trips by 2010. My administration will do everything within our power to reach that goal." SFBG
Most Commented On
- BBLHGoxhAZgDsY - August 2, 2014
- Survival mode - August 2, 2014
- uqgHSzCkEweizTdO - August 2, 2014
- a great man - August 2, 2014
- yhyajdjNxnvBmVikAeAB - August 2, 2014
- agdntYnqdwtC - August 1, 2014
- UPDATE: Union organizer shouts down protesters as they block - August 1, 2014
- ePyvWGYTisCphVIAHoWR - August 1, 2014
- cqZqWCaGgDz - August 1, 2014
- nzIaMFiTwGoS - August 1, 2014