Although some women are capable of a purely internal orgasm and far more enjoy penetration, if you were going to find your bliss poking about in there, you probably would have already.
As for the drugs, they may indeed be inhibiting you. Many people find that the effect wears off over time, but you've had time and it still isn't working. I suggest trying the clitoral route (your fingers, a vibrator, a shower massage, his fingers, his tongue ... you get the picture) while also putting your doctor on notice that you may need to lower or change your medication soon. Perhaps remind him or her that never ever having an orgasm is a depressant in its own right.
Andrea Nemerson has spent the last 14 years as a sex educator and an instructor of sex educators. She rarely has That Clinton Problem. Visit www.altsexcolumn.com to view her archived columns.
Most Commented On
- 72% of whom??? - December 19, 2013
- The point is that nobody can agree on what "fair" means. - December 19, 2013
- There is the odd Gyspsy Taub - December 19, 2013
- Mentioning sex out side the confines - December 19, 2013
- First off, Greg, give up on thre Latin America stuff. - December 19, 2013
- YOUR definition of fairness - December 19, 2013
- No, Claire, I was attacking identity politics, class warfare - December 19, 2013
- Greg, that was a bogus question though. - December 19, 2013
- Greg, all the polls about Lee have shown consistent results - December 19, 2013
- Wrong, Josh, these shuttles have to serve places where - December 19, 2013