Beck and Tanner somehow make natural the comic physicality and verbiage of their characters, successfully plumbing the humor and poignancy in Belly and Moth's playful but vital dependence on one another. Lancour's fine, focused performance as the frazzled, disturbed, lonely, and beset Leather, meanwhile, is a nicely original creation, broadly absurd yet also shaded by a deep ambivalence. SFBG
WE ARE NOT THESE HANDS
Through July 16. Thurs.–>Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 7 p.m.
1901 Ashby, Berk.
Most Commented On
- You sleep better because you have more money - May 19, 2013
- The analogy holds. - May 19, 2013
- Noam Chomsky does not require Faux News as a counterbalance. - May 19, 2013
- "con-whacker"; nice. - May 19, 2013
- Xorauguynaetcvh - May 19, 2013
- The same question could be asked of you. - May 19, 2013
- You have a problem with people sending money - May 19, 2013
- SF RE prices are up 30% in the last year. - May 19, 2013
- Bad analogy. Slaves were not paid. - May 19, 2013
- Employment is a contract between consenting adults - May 19, 2013