Beck and Tanner somehow make natural the comic physicality and verbiage of their characters, successfully plumbing the humor and poignancy in Belly and Moth's playful but vital dependence on one another. Lancour's fine, focused performance as the frazzled, disturbed, lonely, and beset Leather, meanwhile, is a nicely original creation, broadly absurd yet also shaded by a deep ambivalence. SFBG
WE ARE NOT THESE HANDS
Through July 16. Thurs.–>Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 7 p.m.
1901 Ashby, Berk.
Most Commented On
- I would assume that there are budgetary restraints that prevent - December 9, 2013
- Cars aren't going away anytime soon - December 9, 2013
- "The Sustainable Streets - December 9, 2013
- Yeah, it's a damn shame San - December 9, 2013
- There are shelters for the homeless nut many of them choose - December 9, 2013
- Autism Spectrum Disorder - December 9, 2013
- "It's a power thing for us - December 9, 2013
- CAREERS AND ED: Bend over, boardroom - December 9, 2013
- Am thanking Dr SHAVAI for helping me bring my lost husband bca - December 9, 2013
- So tired of people from - December 9, 2013