I just dropped the Frenchman off at a job site around the corner, where him, Chris, and Earl Butter are putting in an honest day's work, mudding and drywalling and stuff.
Only one of my chickens died while I was gone, and I feel a little like a failure of a chicken farmer for not having ax-murdered her myself, before I left. Because I knew she was sick enough.
Anyway, this — this muddy, dry wall of words — is my very own, personal idea of an honest day's work, and it was constructed by me over a cup of strong coffee and a pleasantly surprisingly good bowl of gumbo with more chickens and sausage in it than rice ($4.75). Where? SFBG
Daily, 7 a.m.–11 p.m.
1122 Fourth St., San Rafael
Beer and wine
Credit cards not accepted
Most Commented On
- Most people know to be good neighbors. - December 8, 2013
- The 19th St units were exceptional and went for $1400 psf. - December 8, 2013
- So, if the population of SF is 800,000 then what you are saying - December 8, 2013
- Who gets to define the "Mission community" You? - December 8, 2013
- Valencia Corridor Prices Start at $1.5 mil - December 8, 2013
- Seriously - December 8, 2013
- In an Entitlement Process, There is Only One Party - December 8, 2013
- Nice job of not answering my question. - December 8, 2013
- Conditions of Approval are Routine - December 8, 2013
- So true, about 80% of posts here are pure envy. - December 8, 2013