I just dropped the Frenchman off at a job site around the corner, where him, Chris, and Earl Butter are putting in an honest day's work, mudding and drywalling and stuff.
Only one of my chickens died while I was gone, and I feel a little like a failure of a chicken farmer for not having ax-murdered her myself, before I left. Because I knew she was sick enough.
Anyway, this — this muddy, dry wall of words — is my very own, personal idea of an honest day's work, and it was constructed by me over a cup of strong coffee and a pleasantly surprisingly good bowl of gumbo with more chickens and sausage in it than rice ($4.75). Where? SFBG
Daily, 7 a.m.–11 p.m.
1122 Fourth St., San Rafael
Beer and wine
Credit cards not accepted
Most Commented On
- Are you high? - December 9, 2013
- Google tried - December 9, 2013
- Wait - what?! People should - December 9, 2013
- Apparently the protesters ran away when the cops arrived. - December 9, 2013
- So now you want laws about where people live? - December 9, 2013
- SFMTA are aware and are working on a solution so - December 9, 2013
- BS. They are spoiled children - December 9, 2013
- I suspect that Tim would not have fallen for the hoax. - December 9, 2013
- Yes!!! I couldn't have said - December 9, 2013
- Are you another actor? - December 9, 2013