The more people allow companies like Verizon to take arbitrary control of their "personal Internets," the less freedom they'll have — and the more vulnerable they'll be.
Surely even the good Sen. Stevens can understand why Verizon's antineutral router isn't desirable. You see, it turns the Internet into a truck. A truck that doesn't go. SFBG
Annalee Newitz is a surly media nerd who is powered by trucks.
Most Commented On
- Small Business Awards 2013: La Victoria Bakery - July 28, 2014
- Here's your gentrification-eviction-displacement electro theme - July 28, 2014
- Hey Guest /Anonymous, there are way more negative comments - July 28, 2014
- Tenant Judith Barrett is - July 28, 2014
- The funny part about that is - July 28, 2014
- He's also famous for his - July 28, 2014
- People, let's all get along - July 28, 2014
- Yes, I forget this is personal for him - July 28, 2014
- Marcos is a renowned Middle East and housing expert - July 28, 2014
- Self-appointed expert Marcos - July 28, 2014