The more people allow companies like Verizon to take arbitrary control of their "personal Internets," the less freedom they'll have — and the more vulnerable they'll be.
Surely even the good Sen. Stevens can understand why Verizon's antineutral router isn't desirable. You see, it turns the Internet into a truck. A truck that doesn't go. SFBG
Annalee Newitz is a surly media nerd who is powered by trucks.
- mkNknhdOvrnlDEcQc - August 20, 2014
- bIKuyUaxhMbZ - August 20, 2014
- aOuGxWYgxmYVGlz - August 20, 2014
- vHDarynxQxksWqdlaTz - August 20, 2014
- Questions raised by staff cutbacks at the Exploratorium - August 20, 2014
- gYeZRaORbakjVvVxM - August 20, 2014
- FGecOKIXjEXdkrJYN - August 20, 2014
- CGANnrMuoQT - August 20, 2014
- fuck the bay guardian - August 20, 2014
- On displacement, journalism, and the Guardian's fake Google- - August 20, 2014