Any object that brings to mind the phrase "moo cow milker" is unfit to be considered a sex toy. The nasty thing may distinguish itself from your leeches by lacking the ability to inject an anticoagulant or inflict a tripartite, star-shaped scar, but that's about the best that can be said for it.
That's enough of that. Go read Christopher Hitchens's entertaining intellectual history of the all-American blow job in this month's Vanity Fair, or turn up an obituary of John Money, the seminal gender researcher who died this week after a long career as first the hero and then the bogey man of trans- and intersexuals everywhere, and you'll know as much as I do this week. I gotta go change diapers, and that isn't sexy either.
Most Commented On
- Lots Of Big Words In Here Put On Your Big Boy Pants - December 4, 2013
- Ambrose, for every Van Gogh there were 9,999 failures who - December 4, 2013
- Sales Taxes Are Regressive - December 4, 2013
- That hatred is both their - December 4, 2013
- You know, Joe, that was a half decent response until the last - December 4, 2013
- By your philosophy, oh sage - December 4, 2013
- One of the things... - December 4, 2013
- Most so-called activists are. - December 4, 2013
- Rebecca, the distinction is immediate and obvious - December 4, 2013
- Mr Basinger is kind of a d*ck - December 4, 2013