Scribe is doing now.
What’s intriguing about Ms. Scribe and her sock puppets' microconspiracy is its everyday scale. It's not hard to understand why secret societies might scheme to kill a president. But why would one woman spend so much time trying to bring down a group of Harry Potter fans? There are many theories: that she wanted attention; that she adored a fight; that she was nuts and unemployed. All we know for sure is that wherever Ms. Scribe is now, we are always one step away from being her, one lonely morning, when all we want are a few online friends. SFBG
Annalee Newitz is a surly media nerd who is still trying to listen to the backward masking on Dark Side of the Moon.
Most Commented On
- FANXBTeIXmQZfb - April 19, 2014
- BUxfuvBNBrI - April 19, 2014
- PxAwtdNhVQUuC - April 19, 2014
- BEST SPELL CASTER - April 19, 2014
- SslXFVIyKh - April 19, 2014
- ibarymEihNpmdvaaLwJ - April 19, 2014
- oNOuRHOcpLD - April 19, 2014
- uJyzhilCSjJSrxzU - April 19, 2014
- vOsqBHUGGrok - April 19, 2014
- zTLkiWHnfcuvMCDj - April 19, 2014