They make the best homemade pies that weren't made by anyone you know (because someone has his or her pie pan, ahem).
I found a day-old mini peach one for half price ($3.00). It's like 6 inches across by 2 1/2 inches deep, which is a lot of wonderfulness for, say, two people, or one person twice, if you're me.
But it's not a restaurant. SFBG
Daily, 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
26295 Mace Blvd., Davis
Most Commented On
- Troll Distraction Topic, as - March 16, 2014
- I have to keep you updated - March 16, 2014
- the point being - March 16, 2014
- Alongside Mar, Avalos, and - March 16, 2014
- Scott Weiner - March 16, 2014
- LOLz - OMG - March 16, 2014
- But progressives LOVE - March 16, 2014
- And we have the right to - March 16, 2014
- Everyone knows that conservatives are interventionist on - March 16, 2014
- When conservatives want to - March 16, 2014