In the absence of suddenly appearing sores, you'll probably never know. Now what do you want to do about it?
Assuming the lady ever even had that outbreak (hey, my brother's a biologist too; he's way smart, but I defer to him on matters of marine ecology, not who's had which kind of cooties and when), she did owe it to you to fess up. This does not absolve you from failing to think about, ask about, or take responsibility for avoiding infection yourself, though, does it? It takes two to tango, tangle, or transmit, after all.
If you don't like games, don't "intimate" things — ask them. If you want to know if you got infected, get a blood test. If you want the girl, call her. I don't see where any of these are mutually exclusive.
Most Commented On
- Too much government - July 28, 2014
- The concept of "citizen enforcement" is unknown in law. - July 28, 2014
- Boring discussion - July 28, 2014
- Pathetic. Negatives can never be proven. - July 28, 2014
- Please provide one that - July 28, 2014
- Steven, it has been estimated that anywhere between one third - July 28, 2014
- Although there are thousands of Airbnb rentals in SF, very few - July 28, 2014
- If there is no question about it then you will be able to cite a - July 28, 2014
- Corrections - July 28, 2014
- ClEpauJHZNJybsJsL - July 28, 2014