One can only hope that she was playing him right back, planning to amuse her girlfriends later with the story of that horn-dog married guy at the store today, what a tool.
It's not his childish insistence on getting you back that bothers me most, though. He was obnoxious to the cashier and toolish to you, but not understanding why you'd mind these things makes him an idiot, and that is pretty close to unforgivable.
You will forgive him, of course, after explaining one more time exactly what he did wrong. You pretty much have to, since you don't, I assume, want to have to get a new husband. It's hard enough to get a new grocery store, and I don't see either of you going back to the old one, do you?
Most Commented On
- Who made you the arbiter of community activism? - May 19, 2013
- My point is clear - May 19, 2013
- Depends on who you are I guess - May 19, 2013
- You're in good company - May 19, 2013
- Xorauguynajkmzi - May 19, 2013
- I've come around to nothing. A job offer is a good thing and, - May 19, 2013
- I help provide illegals with income, and am proud of that. - May 19, 2013
- Progressives have developed a sad habit of being anti-Asian in - May 19, 2013
- material research - May 19, 2013
- Did you factor in this area of the equation - May 19, 2013