I like Scarleteen.com, but it really doesn't matter as long as you don't just point her at the Web and tell her to go look up "anal + teen," OK?
Let the professionals handle the "does it hurt?" and "will I like it?"-type questions, but as her dad you don't get to shirk the harder parts, where you ask her what she's heard, how she feels about it, whether her friends are pressuring her, and what she will do if they do pressure her. I would hope you've already talked to her about respecting herself and her body and not doing anything until or unless she really wants to, and then only once she's educated herself about risks and how to avoid them. If you haven't, well, for God's sake, man, she's 14. She has all kinds of excuses for stupid and irresponsible behavior. What's yours?
Most Commented On
- nice - March 15, 2014
- false argument - March 14, 2014
- As spoken by one of the - March 14, 2014
- Make-Believe Energy Can Power Make-Believe Engines! - March 14, 2014
- Har, when it all woks out for you - March 14, 2014
- The SOMA junk housing projects hardly represent a city in amber - March 14, 2014
- because followed by noun should be banned - March 14, 2014
- Do you ever get tired of that trope? - March 14, 2014
- Damn. How'd you know? - March 14, 2014
- You weren't raised by - March 14, 2014