I live for the day when satire is like bombing a building — because nobody actually bombs anyone anymore.
See, that's the beauty of satire — it hurts, but only in your conscience. SFBG
Annalee Newitz is a surly media nerd who can't wait to watch videos of the Yes Men masquerading as HUD officials in New Orleans.
Most Commented On
- xnEEgXqeAgkRiN - April 20, 2014
- JxdHtDYjuVjHnn - April 20, 2014
- CGtmnZFBqyOGkGDYy - April 20, 2014
- udWmivkWKLMee - April 20, 2014
- Why there is so much comment spam here - April 20, 2014
- AplOIZTpfssGOjYKaep - April 20, 2014
- JNZWrWFogTNyokZG - April 20, 2014
- It's National Running Day! Motivate yo'self with these classic - April 20, 2014
- LWraEqRQcSXZsnwl - April 20, 2014
- The Nigerian spellcasters and Chinese spammers contribute - April 20, 2014