I live for the day when satire is like bombing a building — because nobody actually bombs anyone anymore.
See, that's the beauty of satire — it hurts, but only in your conscience. SFBG
Annalee Newitz is a surly media nerd who can't wait to watch videos of the Yes Men masquerading as HUD officials in New Orleans.
Most Commented On
- Steven, when the cost per ride is wildly higher than much bigger - July 24, 2014
- You always make that remark when you have no response. - July 24, 2014
- No, Yo, there is no significant difference between the two - July 24, 2014
- Not overfunded - July 24, 2014
- lol - July 24, 2014
- Guest, I see where you are heading, and... - July 24, 2014
- Of course he does - July 24, 2014
- Same with the SF Green Party - ovewhelmingly white - July 24, 2014
- Yeah, but if you have really good tech skills why would you ever - July 24, 2014
- Why didn't the author give a breakdown by eye color or - July 24, 2014