I live for the day when satire is like bombing a building — because nobody actually bombs anyone anymore.
See, that's the beauty of satire — it hurts, but only in your conscience. SFBG
Annalee Newitz is a surly media nerd who can't wait to watch videos of the Yes Men masquerading as HUD officials in New Orleans.
Most Commented On
- Professional Drivers Require Insurance - March 10, 2014
- Anyone driving professionally should have insurance but that - March 10, 2014
- Uber is bad for San Francisco - March 10, 2014
- If crime moves away that is almost as good as crime going away. - March 10, 2014
- Streetsblog views holding - March 10, 2014
- Less crime? - March 10, 2014
- Oh my gosh THANK YOU! You - March 10, 2014
- The "The Trees" by Rush - March 10, 2014
- Never had any need to. - March 10, 2014
- I saw the video and it is - March 10, 2014