I live for the day when satire is like bombing a building — because nobody actually bombs anyone anymore.
See, that's the beauty of satire — it hurts, but only in your conscience. SFBG
Annalee Newitz is a surly media nerd who can't wait to watch videos of the Yes Men masquerading as HUD officials in New Orleans.
Most Commented On
- An oil baron does have reason to want to own media - June 19, 2013
- Nobody was stiffed - it was "at will" employment. - June 19, 2013
- Ann, calling political opponents "trolls" is a big mistake. - June 19, 2013
- Why do you claim that SFBG endorsements have had influence? - June 19, 2013
- You're right - June 19, 2013
- Yes, why was the Bay Guardian stiffing freelancers? - June 19, 2013
- Why do you find that grim, Ann? - June 19, 2013
- True, 666. The irony is that while people like marcos accuse Tim - June 19, 2013
- Question, Stephen. - June 19, 2013
- But they did give you endorsement orders in D5, in 2012 - June 19, 2013