I live for the day when satire is like bombing a building — because nobody actually bombs anyone anymore.
See, that's the beauty of satire — it hurts, but only in your conscience. SFBG
Annalee Newitz is a surly media nerd who can't wait to watch videos of the Yes Men masquerading as HUD officials in New Orleans.
Most Commented On
- I Am With You Brothers And Sisters - December 6, 2013
- The last word you typed is - December 6, 2013
- Did someone push your - December 6, 2013
- Liebe Wetzel - December 6, 2013
- Your blog made me feel that - December 6, 2013
- Defining San Francisco - December 5, 2013
- Robots can't cook the food - December 5, 2013
- Bring on the automated - December 5, 2013
- Supporting local artists & performances - December 5, 2013
- A local non-profit will chose - December 5, 2013