It should go without saying, although I will say it anyway, that taking a chance on love is a pretty good song but don't quit your day job or sell your house. And if by chance you have a farm, don't bet that either.
Andrea Nemerson has spent the last 14 years as a sex educator and an instructor of sex educators. In her previous life, she was a prop designer. And she just gave birth to twins, so she’s one bad mother of a sex advisor. Visit www.altsexcolumn.com to view her previous columns.
Most Commented On
- Lost MUNI revenue - July 23, 2014
- what is going to happen to - July 23, 2014
- blaming the workers for the - July 23, 2014
- One Lorde to rule them all: An evening at the Fox with one - July 23, 2014
- I recommend you research the book. - July 23, 2014
- Hasbara bullshit - July 23, 2014
- How to survive as an artist in SF's 'new economy' - July 23, 2014
- Beyond the bros - July 23, 2014
- Blurry portrait - July 23, 2014
- CEQA reform battle sparks welcome changes even before final - July 23, 2014