I have enough trouble dealing with chairs that are completely silent. But I do like the idea of having many ways of accessing digital information. Computers can provide rich sources of detail, but other devices will offer just a snapshot framed by waggling bunny ears.
As soon as the Chumby hardware is a little more stable, I'm making it into my alarm clock. I like the idea of waking up to streaming MP3s and a few news headlines. And if I want to shut it off, I'll just squeeze. I'm telling you, the squeeze interface is genius. Genius! SFBG
Annalee Newitz is a surly media nerd who sometimes wishes her cat could display the latest headlines from BoingBoing.
Most Commented On
- You can add Welch to that list. He bought a TIC. - July 30, 2014
- Wait a minute. Weren't you - July 30, 2014
- TnFbkbUNvf - July 30, 2014
- You described marcos as a "Green Party Leader" - July 30, 2014
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - July 30, 2014
- ZnqREtAeaeh - July 30, 2014
- I want the type of housing Marc Solomon has - July 30, 2014
- Student protesters file claim against City College and SF - July 30, 2014
- He would never help a homeless person - July 30, 2014
- What i know about you is that commenting on blogs is - July 30, 2014