It's uncommon to even remember the game all that clearly, let alone long to go back and pick up where you left off.
In short, while there are many definitions of normal as applied to sex, none can fairly be said to include sex with your adult sister. There is nothing to be gained by feeling awful about it though. We're not responsible for what we want, only what we do. Don't do anything — that includes saying anything — and you really have nothing to feel guilty about. Weird, yes, but not guilty.
Andrea Nemerson has spent the last 14 years as a sex educator and an instructor of sex educators. And she just gave birth to twins, so she's one bad mother of a sex adviser. Visit www.altsexcolumn.com to view her previous columns.
Most Commented On
- You have a bad case of - December 21, 2013
- Prices go up on everything. it's called inflation. - December 21, 2013
- Greg cannot hate on cops and then expect to be given a free - December 21, 2013
- no need for union Mr. Sarris - December 21, 2013
- Missing an important point - December 21, 2013
- Obsessed much? - December 21, 2013
- Rare Union - December 21, 2013
- Union Local 2850 - December 21, 2013
- The technical term is - December 21, 2013
- He is also the vainest and - December 21, 2013