Hydra Mendoza, candidate for school board
"There are some schools that are not serving our children."
Listen to the Mendoza interview
Krissy Keefer, Green Party candidate for Congress
"I'm running against a ghost"
Listen to the Keefer interview
John Garamendi, candidate for lieutenant governor
"Phil Angeledes is wrong [about taxes] in the context of our time."
Listen to the Garamendi interview
Dan Kelly, school board member
"I don't think JROTC is a terrific program ... it doesn't teach leadership skills, it teaches follow-ship skills."
Listen to the Kelly interview
Rob Black, candidate for supervisor, District 6
"Developers have fancy lawyers and they know how to get around things."
Listen to the Black interview
Most Commented On
- Another new to town progressive. - March 9, 2014
- No, government surveillance wrong, period. - March 9, 2014
- Government surveillance is bad - March 8, 2014
- San Francisco Needs Speed Cameras - March 8, 2014
- Just Like You - March 8, 2014
- Wow Why Didn't I Think Of That???? - March 8, 2014
- That Is Sociopath Guest Steven - March 8, 2014
- Go Read Your History Book - March 8, 2014
- Have you ever considered - March 8, 2014
- Making real-time surveillance - March 8, 2014