Because there is no way to know the answer to this or any other dilemma, even the seemingly easy ones like 1 + 1, the meaning of life, and what kind of beans? I already knew this, of course, but I had to unlearn my way back to it. Again! Thank you, Gun. For now, I get it: ask, answer, and know that you don't know shit.
Speaking of which ... SFBG
Mon.–Fri., 10 a.m.–8 p.m.
2198 Folsom, SF
Most Commented On
- There's no law against tax evasion - May 21, 2013
- Growth. - May 21, 2013
- Art - May 21, 2013
- Once again, the 1% gets a - May 21, 2013
- Debt is good if you support the 1%ers - May 21, 2013
- "You're white, of - May 21, 2013
- BART would be useless without - May 21, 2013
- SF, the high income residents - May 21, 2013
- Now Hortencia dear, you know - May 21, 2013
- SF and the rest of the Bay Area. - May 21, 2013