So much for the Web breaking down barriers.
I'm going to try one last time to find him — but this time, I'll go at it from the other direction. I'll call his name and see if he hears me. Let's see if there are any holes in those walls. If you know a guy who goes by Lawrence Kim or Chong Kim and who once lived in Orange County, let me know. Especially if you are him.
Let's see if my experiment works. SFBG
Annalee Newitz is a surly media nerd who can find rare, out-of-print books online but can't find Chong.
Most Commented On
- Long Live DJ Josh - March 15, 2014
- Offer Healthy Choices, Tax Sloth! - March 15, 2014
- Navajo Nation Makes Healthy Food Choices Tax-Free - March 15, 2014
- It happens because SF spends $165 million a year on the homeless - March 15, 2014
- They have that right only as long as they do not commit - March 15, 2014
- Who put you in charge of who deserves to live here? - March 15, 2014
- Cleaning up the plaze requires only that the SRO residents are - March 15, 2014
- If Zuckerberg can live in the Mission, Steven, then why not - March 15, 2014
- Idora, you are the one who implied that this guy could not - March 15, 2014
- Still, nobody is being "displaced" by this project - March 15, 2014