CHRIS DALY- DNA Lounge, 375 11th Street, btw Folsom & Harrison
ROB BLACK- Momo’s, 760 2nd Street.
ALIX ROSENTHAL- 500 Club, Guerrero St & 17th Street
BEVAN DUFTY- Lime Restaurant, 2247 Market, btw Noe & Sanchez
JAYNRY MAK- Harry Ha’s Restaurant, 2335 Irving Street & 24th
DOUG CHAN- Dragon Lounge, 1355 Taraval & 24th Street
RON DUDUM- Tennessee Grill, 1128 Taraval, btw 21st & 22nd, contact Tuan (415) 370 7361
MARIE HARRISON- Home, 1751 Quesada Street and 3rd Street.
SOPHIE MAXWELL- Fanatics Sports Bar, 601 Cesar Chavez @ pier 80, and Michigan Street.
AIMEE ALLISON-Maxwell’s Restaurant 341 13th Street & Harrison Street, OAKLAND
YES ON A- Slims, 33 11th Street & Folsom.
YES ON F/NO ON 85/SF LABOR COUNCIL- Medjool Bar, 2516 Mission St @ 21st.
KRISSY KEEFER- Café La Boheme, 3318 24th Street, & Mission
Most Commented On
- Correction - December 11, 2013
- He was from New Orleans - December 11, 2013
- Really? - December 11, 2013
- Oakland is for the little people. - December 11, 2013
- Mr. Jones has made a good point here. - December 11, 2013
- No, SFBG only has the IP address that he or she used. - December 11, 2013
- SF progressives use the word "white" as a slur. - December 11, 2013
- If they have a job, then they can buy healthcare insurance - December 11, 2013
- The best way to help il;legals is to hire them, so they can buy - December 11, 2013
- Good luck taxing something invisible. - December 11, 2013