Not only did it distract me from making an even bigger fool of myself, but it happens that I am just about to almost actually need a bra.
I forgot to say two of the things we got: spicy grilled beef salad, which was probably everyone's favorite dish, cause it had mint and cilantro and jalapeños and "smoke flavored dressing." The other one, grilled pork over smashed together vermicelli, was probably the least popular, but I liked it.
By the way, have I mentioned the name of my new favorite Vietnamese restaurant? SFBG
Mon.–Fri., 11 a.m.–3 p.m. and 5–9 p.m.; Sat., noon–9 p.m.; Sun., 5–9 p.m.
354 17th St., Oakl.
Beer and wine
Most Commented On
- Oh so socialist, - April 16, 2014
- Yes like the Italian - April 16, 2014
- Bravo ! - April 16, 2014
- Busy-ness - April 16, 2014
- Life is beautiful. Let's go - April 16, 2014
- He was a security guard. .. - April 16, 2014
- Sure, at the very top there - April 16, 2014
- You must remember, the cities progressives speak - April 16, 2014
- Work harder - April 16, 2014
- Even if I were to agree with your characterization... - April 16, 2014