Not only did it distract me from making an even bigger fool of myself, but it happens that I am just about to almost actually need a bra.
I forgot to say two of the things we got: spicy grilled beef salad, which was probably everyone's favorite dish, cause it had mint and cilantro and jalapeños and "smoke flavored dressing." The other one, grilled pork over smashed together vermicelli, was probably the least popular, but I liked it.
By the way, have I mentioned the name of my new favorite Vietnamese restaurant? SFBG
Mon.–Fri., 11 a.m.–3 p.m. and 5–9 p.m.; Sat., noon–9 p.m.; Sun., 5–9 p.m.
354 17th St., Oakl.
Beer and wine
Most Commented On
- The people who read the articles may still be around some - June 19, 2013
- It's not about money trumping anything. - June 19, 2013
- Got it, Lucretia, that makes sense, and thank you. - June 19, 2013
- Free gardens are quite rare - June 19, 2013
- Darling, nicotine is absorbed - June 19, 2013
- "people who don't trust elected officials ..." - June 19, 2013
- Cause he has heart? - June 19, 2013
- The new FAM director - June 19, 2013
- That's about as - June 19, 2013
- You are a poorly educated - June 19, 2013