I take out my two nice Butterfly Ping-Pong paddles, hold one in each hand, and just hold them, so happy I could cry.
Of their own accord (or maybe it's a trick of the tears), the two paddles almost seem to be fluttering toward each other, their motion barely perceptible. If I stay to see it happen, I might be up all night, and in any case their eventual connection would be at this rate noiseless, not likely to wake anyone or put anyone to sleep.
Lost in thought and moonlight, thinking witchy not-witchy things like waves and particles, I stare between the butterflies at my file cabinet, one in the morning.
PHILOSOPHY, THEOLOGY, AND ETHICS, says the first drawer. Inside: empty egg cartons.
CEREAL, says the second. Inside: cereal. SFBG
Most Commented On
- One of the things... - December 4, 2013
- Most so-called activists are. - December 4, 2013
- Rebecca, the distinction is immediate and obvious - December 4, 2013
- Mr Basinger is kind of a d*ck - December 4, 2013
- Is Chris Jackson really quitting? - December 4, 2013
- From your own cite, GPD, the bottom 50% pay just 2% of all - December 4, 2013
- There are many more taxes than just income tax. - December 4, 2013
- the man that help me get my ex back to me - December 4, 2013
- Do Your Own Work - December 4, 2013
- Suspending Judgment - December 4, 2013