There are no citations for "walk and bump" except a few descriptions of the walking habits of poorly trained dogs, which is pretty much apropos but not what we're looking for.
I'm hardly the "women are from Mars, men crawled out of the swamp and ought to crawl back there" type, but I've got to say that women do not, as a rule, grope strangers on the street. Some men, very low and ill-bred men but men all the same, do. In Japan, it is the women who require protection from grabby-handed men on the subway, never the other way around. I dare say, Mr. Bump, that conscious or not, you are "walk and bump"–ing your crotch into their hands, and one of these days one of them is going to "bump" you back, with rather more force than you'll find comfortable, so you might want to consider not doing that.
Andrea Nemerson has spent the last 14 years as a sex educator and an instructor of sex educators. In her previous life she was a prop designer. And she just gave birth to twins, so she’s one bad mother of a sex adviser. Visit www.altsexcolumn.com to view her previous columns.
Most Commented On
- Pathetic. Negatives can never be proven. - July 28, 2014
- Please provide one that - July 28, 2014
- Steven, it has been estimated that anywhere between one third - July 28, 2014
- Although there are thousands of Airbnb rentals in SF, very few - July 28, 2014
- If there is no question about it then you will be able to cite a - July 28, 2014
- Corrections - July 28, 2014
- ClEpauJHZNJybsJsL - July 28, 2014
- yliJjQpIRethx - July 28, 2014
- Limitations on short-term - July 28, 2014
- Planning Commission hearing - July 28, 2014