They don't do justice to reality, which I find to be almost infinitely complex, tasty, and entirely unpoliticable.
Just Won Ton, for example, serves more than just wontons. A lot more. Duck. Chinese tamales.
It's a simple, calmingly out-of-the-way place, and it's a great name for a restaurant. But it both is and isn't what it is.
Again it comes spiraling to this! And I almost get it, again, and am full of soupy amazement. The ham bone is connected to the ham bone. It wouldn't fit in any of my pots, so I had to saw it in half with a hack saw. *
JUST WON TON
Tues.Sun., 11 a.m.10 p.m.
1241 Vicente, SF
Most Commented On
- NSA surveillance scandal goes full tilt clown - July 23, 2014
- If the initiative has broad support, then money won't matter - July 23, 2014
- Yes, similar comments were made about Emma's piece on - July 23, 2014
- No Wall on the Waterfront wins big, Chiu prevails in Assembly - July 23, 2014
- cjdoaXCjIQqACmte - July 23, 2014
- you point out. - July 23, 2014
- Dr Eke Chukwu Is THE GREAT SPELL CASTER SOMEONE CAN EVER TRUST - July 23, 2014
- Blurry portrait - July 23, 2014
- custody - July 23, 2014
- Tablehopping: new Asian treats, Blue Plate score, Cochon 555 - July 23, 2014