"We're doing things you don't do when you're developing a site for IBM." He wouldn't tip his hand, but basically he means that by making downloads and streams seamless and infallible, online porn is on the forefront of content delivery.
When I ask him if working in porn might cause some stigmatization with future employers, he says, "I'm in a different boat than actors or directors, because my skills are very transportable. I'm not in a situation where I'm going to have to present a reel." He also echoes what every other worker I interviewed told me.
"I wouldn't want to work for someone who has a problem with what I do." *
Most Commented On
- wniMrlRMROVy - April 20, 2014
- a good man that also help me - April 20, 2014
- Also... It may be legal, but - April 20, 2014
- dsvVcLzJDG - April 20, 2014
- TESTIMONIES OF SPELL CASTERS - April 20, 2014
- I live in the Mission, on - April 20, 2014
- WYsRgVClJdtNwFaK - April 20, 2014
- mrnnTPnohFR - April 20, 2014
- oxKRqnzmPVrMsjmmMnNa - April 20, 2014
- RtIIppvQckFtmhHcZcF - April 20, 2014