"We're doing things you don't do when you're developing a site for IBM." He wouldn't tip his hand, but basically he means that by making downloads and streams seamless and infallible, online porn is on the forefront of content delivery.
When I ask him if working in porn might cause some stigmatization with future employers, he says, "I'm in a different boat than actors or directors, because my skills are very transportable. I'm not in a situation where I'm going to have to present a reel." He also echoes what every other worker I interviewed told me.
"I wouldn't want to work for someone who has a problem with what I do." *
Most Commented On
- If you have to start out by - December 10, 2013
- People cannot be entrusted to operate cars safely - December 10, 2013
- As for the bums losing and - December 10, 2013
- Yes. - December 10, 2013
- Erin should probably realize that if she is going to put herself - December 10, 2013
- We should abolish baseball because I heard that some guy - December 10, 2013
- Have you surveyed them all? - December 10, 2013
- Even Oakland doesn't care about Oakland. - December 10, 2013
- Erin should realize - December 10, 2013
- Like the one that ran down Jose Bolorinos last Tuesday night? - December 10, 2013