We're just weird about bodies. Perhaps we should all try to get over that, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
All that aside, though, nobody wants to hear you talk about this. If you're lucky enough to find yourself frolicking naked with a likely female prospect, you can probably get away with it as a lighthearted, jokey thing, but do not bring it up over dinner, the way one might broach the topic of, say, S-M. People who wouldn't blink on hearing that you are fond of pain or sex parties or any other normal kink like that might never feel quite the same about you after hearing you wax rhapsodic about belly raspberries. Probably because of the association with babies, the only people whose shirts we are allowed, even encouraged, to yank up without prelude or permission to shmoozle their tummy-tum-tums, it just seems a little unseemly.
Andrea Nemerson has spent the last 14 years as a sex educator and an instructor of sex educators. In her previous life she was a prop designer. And she just gave birth to twins, so she's one bad mother of a sex adviser. Visit www.altsexcolumn.com to view her previous columns.
Most Commented On
- NxPnOIoODTaKUeSUdi - April 17, 2014
- I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too - April 17, 2014
- he's very nice and great a spell caster here is email. obasispel - April 17, 2014
- The point is that you are merely borrowing your home - April 17, 2014
- Straight line thinkers like Greg think that money can only be - April 17, 2014
- Don't confuse Greg with basic facts. - April 17, 2014
- Greg, you're just mixing it up to dry and deflect from being - April 17, 2014
- Greg, we don't live in Mexico and besides, you just said that - April 17, 2014
- Thank you Great Owologbo - April 17, 2014
- Vacancy control and new rent - April 17, 2014