I probably could have gotten across town, over the bridge, and across town again to the Richmond in time for a glass of wine and some crust, except that NFC's friend invited us in anyway, bless her heart, and her son, bless his, played a whole set of his new country originals, by way of rehearsal.
We sat on the couch with cookies and water and watched and listened with big, big smiles on our faces, and I wouldn't trade this cracked, cold Thursday for any Thursday in the world. *
Lunch: daily, 11:30 a.m.2:30 p.m. Dinner: daily, 5:309 p.m.
4001 Linden, Oakl.
Takeout and catering available
Most Commented On
- defining political terms - July 25, 2014
- liberal vs conservative - July 25, 2014
- Families need healthy fields, not fake grass and used tires. - July 25, 2014
- Bizzzzzzz.... - July 25, 2014
- Marcos is just pissed that - July 25, 2014
- You honestly believe that? - July 25, 2014
- PY, you're up early today! - July 25, 2014
- soccercomplex - July 25, 2014
- Say what? Maybe you should be - July 25, 2014
- The US government is morally bankrupt - July 25, 2014