Suddenly, he was told his two-day wait for service would be cut down to mere minutes.
In the short term, what this means is do not use GoDaddy as your registrar. Vaskovich has set up a protest site at NoDaddy.com, where you can learn more.
A spokesperson from GoDaddy said the company disagrees with the way Vaskovich characterized his experience. While the legal department at GoDaddy has not yet read the NoDaddy site, the spokesperson said the company will take legal action if any of its statements are untrue. Given that GoDaddy disputes Vaskovich's story, such a suit seems inevitable. *
Annalee Newitz is a surly media nerd who still isn't clear on how, exactly, a pedophile would figure out which passwords on SecLists belonged to children.
Most Commented On
- pDtIyxYeRklEp - April 18, 2014
- Read it while you sill can... - April 18, 2014
- Want more proof of corruption - April 17, 2014
- FfgxQxozrJ - April 17, 2014
- I cheated on my husband - April 17, 2014
- XcHJKwtUSZnnvADbNPVD - April 17, 2014
- OPEN MEETING REQUIRED BY LAW - April 17, 2014
- WAKE UP!! - April 17, 2014
- Mind The Log In Our Own Eye, Rather Than Speck In Our Neighbor's - April 17, 2014
- pBtqkqHymFhGJVu - April 17, 2014