You have a thing for tickling, but you don't know which women are ticklish (and most of us aren't about to tell you), and you probably don't find their ticklishness arousing as much as you are aroused by tickling them. OK, I'm nitpicking, but still. Tickling is usually a power thing, of course, and many incidents of seemingly harmless tickling are acts of aggression in (flimsy) disguise. Being tickled can be particularly dismaying to the victim, because unlike, say, a sound kick in the ribs, tickling is supposed to be all in good fun, so a ticklee may feel like a party pooper or a crybaby for insisting that is in fact neither fun nor funny she (it's usually but by no means always a she) really wants it to stop right now. Are you one of those ticklers? Because if so, well fuck you, sir, very much. Cut it the hell out. If you are the other sort, of course, the tickler who tickles only willing ticklees or stops as soon as the recipient cries uncle, well good for you and carry on.
I really hate the first kind, in case that wasn't clear. And ticklish? Me? Certainly not.
Andrea Nemerson has spent the last 14 years as a sex educator and an instructor of sex educators. In her previous life she was a prop designer. And she just gave birth to twins, so she's one bad mother of a sex adviser. Visit www.altsexcolumn.com to view her previous columns.
Most Commented On
- right. so all those towns in - July 28, 2014
- "hundreds of tenants have - July 28, 2014
- All I know is that Kim is way better than Daly was and - July 28, 2014
- 60% housing to be affordable is like SF being transit first - July 28, 2014
- Ruh Roh - Kim's off the progressive island - July 28, 2014
- Jane Kim doesn't know sound - July 28, 2014
- Were all the contestants white, Emma? - July 28, 2014
- I agree. I was doing short-term lets long before airbnb existed - July 28, 2014
- There isn't really any socialism in SF - July 28, 2014
- Unlike Redmond, who owns a million dollar home in 94110, Steven - July 28, 2014