Avatars, in fact, don't reflect social norms at all.
02.27.07 - 10:45 pm | Annalee Newitz |
Annalee Newitz is a surly media nerd who doesn't appreciate anthropologists coming around and trying to make her world just like theirs. Yee's study is at www.nickyee.com; the AP story can be found at www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17279588.
Most Commented On
- CAREERS AND ED: Bend over, boardroom - December 9, 2013
- Am thanking Dr SHAVAI for helping me bring my lost husband bca - December 9, 2013
- So tired of people from - December 9, 2013
- Brilliant post! I certainly - December 9, 2013
- My husband dumped me 3 months - December 8, 2013
- voyage cambodge - December 8, 2013
- Medical admission 2013 - December 8, 2013
- How my ex husband came back within 48 hours - December 8, 2013
- You posted this a year ago - December 8, 2013
- For sure ! I just can't wait - December 8, 2013