We sat on the slat-style benches in the corner of the place, paper bags spread out on our laps, and went to work. Well, I went to work. They only had beef ribs. Then, after us, they didn't even have those and started turning people away.
So, after all that running around and frustration and, you know, goatlessness in general ... in the end we got to feel lucky. *
Mon.Thurs. and Sun., 11 a.m.9 p.m.; Fri.Sat., 11 a.m.10 p.m.
6609 Shattuck, Berk.
Credit cards not accepted
Most Commented On
- No flossing = expensive dental visit - March 12, 2014
- Different Strokes - March 12, 2014
- No, that would defeat the whole purpose of shuttles - March 12, 2014
- Wheelie - March 12, 2014
- It was a gentle, light-hearted parody of the kind of people who - March 12, 2014
- Distraction from Reality does NOT change TRUTH ... - March 12, 2014
- The rule is four or maybe - March 12, 2014
- How would one expect outside - March 12, 2014
- At what point, and more - March 12, 2014
- PUT A PICTURE if you want - March 12, 2014