We sat on the slat-style benches in the corner of the place, paper bags spread out on our laps, and went to work. Well, I went to work. They only had beef ribs. Then, after us, they didn't even have those and started turning people away.
So, after all that running around and frustration and, you know, goatlessness in general ... in the end we got to feel lucky. *
Mon.Thurs. and Sun., 11 a.m.9 p.m.; Fri.Sat., 11 a.m.10 p.m.
6609 Shattuck, Berk.
Credit cards not accepted
Most Commented On
- I hear they have smart phones - December 7, 2013
- I'm with you, sklonky, I - December 7, 2013
- Your article shows you have a - December 7, 2013
- Ricky Baker - December 7, 2013
- "He?" How do you know the - December 7, 2013
- So when someone doesn't agree - December 7, 2013
- That interesting because I - December 6, 2013
- Asshole. - December 6, 2013
- Todo el mundo a la barricadas - December 6, 2013
- The Marsh - December 6, 2013