We sat on the slat-style benches in the corner of the place, paper bags spread out on our laps, and went to work. Well, I went to work. They only had beef ribs. Then, after us, they didn't even have those and started turning people away.
So, after all that running around and frustration and, you know, goatlessness in general ... in the end we got to feel lucky. *
Mon.Thurs. and Sun., 11 a.m.9 p.m.; Fri.Sat., 11 a.m.10 p.m.
6609 Shattuck, Berk.
Credit cards not accepted
Most Commented On
- Not all organizations manage - July 31, 2014
- Barbie gets a makeover, San Francisco-style - July 31, 2014
- Live Review: My Bloody Valentine’s SF show feels like - July 31, 2014
- Guest is on the money - July 31, 2014
- tcTYGeyRdjlOsJzZJFnl - July 31, 2014
- Natural Areas and Playgrounds in SF - July 31, 2014
- Natural - July 31, 2014
- Do "nice young men" overdo gang signs? - July 31, 2014
- Paul, it's touching that you see Emma as weak and needing to be - July 31, 2014
- Wow guys - July 31, 2014