And between this, the beautiful day that day, a great soccer match, a baby shower, and the Bay Area Derby Girls, I was one happy happy farmer.
Last weekend. But now it's the work week, and, if you'll excuse me, I have to whip up a potato latke, so to speak, for one of my girls. Here, Houdini! *
Mon.Thurs. and Sun., 8 a.m.9 p.m.; Fri.Sat., 8 a.m.9:30 p.m.
1475 Shattuck, Berk.
Beer, wine, and cocktails
Most Commented On
- The numbers alone are misleading because they do not allow - March 9, 2014
- The problem with private - March 9, 2014
- So Greg admits that SF is full of people who cannot function - March 9, 2014
- Look at it this way, Snoozers - March 9, 2014
- The issue isn't whether poetry is worthwhile but rather why - March 9, 2014
- So you're saying marcos is just like a driver? - March 9, 2014
- Class based envy politics doesn't sit well with most voters - March 9, 2014
- When you cannot defeat an opponent then - March 9, 2014
- oBaVKmYrxmf - March 9, 2014
- Another new to town progressive. - March 9, 2014