And between this, the beautiful day that day, a great soccer match, a baby shower, and the Bay Area Derby Girls, I was one happy happy farmer.
Last weekend. But now it's the work week, and, if you'll excuse me, I have to whip up a potato latke, so to speak, for one of my girls. Here, Houdini! *
Mon.Thurs. and Sun., 8 a.m.9 p.m.; Fri.Sat., 8 a.m.9:30 p.m.
1475 Shattuck, Berk.
Beer, wine, and cocktails
Most Commented On
- yliJjQpIRethx - July 28, 2014
- Limitations on short-term - July 28, 2014
- Planning Commission hearing - July 28, 2014
- fOztfARUnnB - July 28, 2014
- James, you are free to live anywhere that you can afford. - July 28, 2014
- Rentals of less than 30 years have long been illegal? - July 28, 2014
- You might want to see a pro bono doctor about your obsession. - July 28, 2014
- They did say they needed some - July 28, 2014
- YTXUJeRsFv - July 28, 2014
- I have a good job and I can't - July 28, 2014