Annoturk is good for the developing world, and it's good for writing. Plus, it's just convenient when you're trying to fill up space with information.
When I think about how crazy these trenz are getting, I really feel like the future is happening. We are so connected! *
Annalee Newitz is a surly media nerd who is currently being punished for being a pop-up ad in a previous life.
Most Commented On
- Look at it this way, Snoozers - March 9, 2014
- The issue isn't whether poetry is worthwhile but rather why - March 9, 2014
- So you're saying marcos is just like a driver? - March 9, 2014
- Class based envy politics doesn't sit well with most voters - March 9, 2014
- When you cannot defeat an opponent then - March 9, 2014
- oBaVKmYrxmf - March 9, 2014
- Another new to town progressive. - March 9, 2014
- No, government surveillance wrong, period. - March 9, 2014
- Government surveillance is bad - March 8, 2014
- San Francisco Needs Speed Cameras - March 8, 2014