Snuffleupagus, Roxy Music, and Johnny Wadd Ts in one fell, freshly ironed swoop?
1603 Haight, SF. (415) 255-8446, www.bang-on.ca
FTC URBAN LIFESTYLE STORE
Get your Ipath Bigfoot and Western Edition Mingus shirts right here, along with oodles of other contenders.
1632 Haight, SF. (415) 626-0663, www.ftcskate.com
The large-livin' API groundbreakers still peddle locals Barry McGee and Mark Gonzales as well as Daniel Johnston shirts and the ever-popular Geoff McFetridge 2K "I'm Rocking on Your Dime" T.
618 Shrader, SF. (415) 876-4773. www.gr-sf.com
A rail of vintage Ts beckons, from a '70s-era "Natural Gas" number to a Morrissey You Are the Quarry lovely.
1542 Haight, SF. (415) 864-0818
Marcel Dzama's frail ye olde comic critters, Ferris Plock's sketchy characters, Neckface's doom metal demons, and Clare Rojas's folkloric scenes populate Park Life.
220 Clement, SF. (415) 386-7275, www.parklifestore.com
Joining the Gucci knockoffs, denim, and '70s leather are soft-as-my-55-year-old-uncle's-midriff surfer shirts.
1764 Haight, SF. (415) 422-0046
Poppy yet pretty in-house screens by, for instance, store co-owner Dora Drimalas coexist with Bawana Spoons, Spicy Brown, Hedorah, and Gama-Go Ts.
1628 Post, SF. (415) 409-4700, super7store.com
Urban outfits cry "Brother, please" for a Zoo York T sporting a Ruthless Records' NWA single, Parish's pop art Popsicles, Akomplice abstractions, or Free Gold Watches' splashy '80s evocations. Ladies, check Ts by Tens, Palis, Heavy Rotation, and Blood Is the New Black, as well as Mama T's pseudo-airbrushed ghetto sweetness.
True Men, 1415 Haight, SF. (415) 626-2882; True Women, 1427 Haight, SF. (415) 626-2331; True, 1335 S. Main, Walnut Creek. (925) 280-6747. www.trueclothing.net
The hella loyal cult that follows this pioneer of urban styles can stock up on all the Muni and Miles UP and Fifty24SF Ts it can stand now that the shop has split in two for men and women with fresh Jeremy Fish, Sam Flores, and Estevan Oriol for all.
220 Fillmore, SF. (415) 252-0144, www.upperplayground.com
Most Commented On
- Presidential mission - July 28, 2014
- Good to see SFBG adopting the "charity model" for helping those - July 28, 2014
- Where I was on the day President Kennedy was shot - July 28, 2014
- Best of the Bay 2013: BEST NORTH BEACH FRY BOMB - July 28, 2014
- Ain't nobody who can sing -- or bring the progressive fire -- - July 28, 2014
- whistleblowers - July 28, 2014
- Not a failure, but definitely - July 28, 2014
- Agree, there are too many people in SF now for one very clear - July 28, 2014
- Wrong again. My point wasn't that my definition of "fairness" is - July 28, 2014
- growth? - July 28, 2014