She didn't understand why, since she is certain it must be the other friend's child because of their methods and regularity. I don't ever want to have sex again, obviously, but do I have a reason to worry here? All of a sudden she is pregnant, and I just happened to be in the picture around the same time? I'm scared to death.
Shaking in My Tracks
You're only terrified because there has been in recent years, if not a literal conspiracy, then certainly a strong and concerted effort to hide the fact that condoms actually work pretty well. They do, and if you come in the condom while it isn't even inside her, then it works really extraordinarily well. You have been misinformed! Now shake off the shackles of ignorance, and don't ever let me hear you say you "don't ever want to have sex again." Of course you do; just use a condom. Oh, and buy that other guy a beer and a subscription to Real Dad magazine. This is so not your problem.
It's time again for San Francisco Sex Information's Spring Sex Educator Training. Sixty hours, all good stuff, no filler. Find out more and apply at www.sfsi.org.
Most Commented On
- Nobody really cares who is sheriff because it is not a policy - July 24, 2014
- LOL, so if you win an election, it's the voice of the people? - July 24, 2014
- Being gay is better than being straight. Didn't you know? - July 24, 2014
- www.purvoyance.fr - July 24, 2014
- But mostly - July 24, 2014
- Steven, when the cost per ride is wildly higher than much bigger - July 24, 2014
- You always make that remark when you have no response. - July 24, 2014
- No, Yo, there is no significant difference between the two - July 24, 2014
- Not overfunded - July 24, 2014
- lol - July 24, 2014