She didn't understand why, since she is certain it must be the other friend's child because of their methods and regularity. I don't ever want to have sex again, obviously, but do I have a reason to worry here? All of a sudden she is pregnant, and I just happened to be in the picture around the same time? I'm scared to death.
Shaking in My Tracks
You're only terrified because there has been in recent years, if not a literal conspiracy, then certainly a strong and concerted effort to hide the fact that condoms actually work pretty well. They do, and if you come in the condom while it isn't even inside her, then it works really extraordinarily well. You have been misinformed! Now shake off the shackles of ignorance, and don't ever let me hear you say you "don't ever want to have sex again." Of course you do; just use a condom. Oh, and buy that other guy a beer and a subscription to Real Dad magazine. This is so not your problem.
It's time again for San Francisco Sex Information's Spring Sex Educator Training. Sixty hours, all good stuff, no filler. Find out more and apply at www.sfsi.org.
Most Commented On
- How to survive as an artist in SF's 'new economy' - July 31, 2014
- Barbie gets a makeover, San Francisco-style - July 31, 2014
- I went to college with some of them in the 80's - July 31, 2014
- We need to take action on - July 31, 2014
- Lilli, have you ever played any sports? - July 31, 2014
- Are you saying that we should expand our transit system? - July 31, 2014
- The city just needs to pick the money tree out back again. - July 31, 2014
- It isn't supposed to be an accurate - Joe Fitzgerald wrote it. - July 31, 2014
- Of course, while sending this - July 31, 2014
- I've come to think the ones who want to build in the park are - July 31, 2014