She didn't understand why, since she is certain it must be the other friend's child because of their methods and regularity. I don't ever want to have sex again, obviously, but do I have a reason to worry here? All of a sudden she is pregnant, and I just happened to be in the picture around the same time? I'm scared to death.
Shaking in My Tracks
You're only terrified because there has been in recent years, if not a literal conspiracy, then certainly a strong and concerted effort to hide the fact that condoms actually work pretty well. They do, and if you come in the condom while it isn't even inside her, then it works really extraordinarily well. You have been misinformed! Now shake off the shackles of ignorance, and don't ever let me hear you say you "don't ever want to have sex again." Of course you do; just use a condom. Oh, and buy that other guy a beer and a subscription to Real Dad magazine. This is so not your problem.
It's time again for San Francisco Sex Information's Spring Sex Educator Training. Sixty hours, all good stuff, no filler. Find out more and apply at www.sfsi.org.
Most Commented On
- What's in the green bins - July 11, 2014
- +1 Greg. - July 11, 2014
- HI LOD - July 11, 2014
- Thank to Dr.Aluta for his - July 11, 2014
- HOW I GOT CURED OF HIV/AIDS BY DR ALUTA THE GREAT SPELL CASTER - July 11, 2014
- We need less Uber, Lyft and - July 11, 2014
- Yes, we need Walnut Creek - July 11, 2014
- You heard wrong - Cristina - July 11, 2014
- It will not take millions to - July 11, 2014
- Airbnb makes small admission on tax issue, saying its hosts - July 11, 2014