Recovered memory may no longer be the "it" diagnosis (serious memory research having put the kibosh on that hogwash), but a therapist would not have to be an '80s-style witch-hunting hysteric to wonder if there might be anything going on here besides a 15-year-old dream with no more basis in reality than the one I had about my grammy in the basement with a sandwich. I believe you that nothing bad happened, but when you add in the early widowerhood and all, you've got to admit that there are people who would hear this story and look at you funny. Just don't be shocked if they do.
Andrea Nemerson has spent the last 14 years as a sex educator and an instructor of sex educators. In her previous life she was a prop designer. And she just gave birth to twins, so she's one bad mother of a sex adviser. Visit www.altsexcolumn.com to view her previous columns.
Most Commented On
- FDkUvCUnyS - April 17, 2014
- Yes, which is why I agree with them. - April 17, 2014
- Everyone has known CCSF is a mess since forever. - April 17, 2014
- The Hail Mary pass was the city's lawsuit - April 17, 2014
- All that said, Greg, I agree with you that Sunday parking should - April 17, 2014
- Drivers build in the cost of the odd ticket into their - April 17, 2014
- No, Greg, you fell into a trap and it was noted. - April 17, 2014
- No, for once Greg gets this right. - April 17, 2014
- Why not, Jym? Their findings resonate with many people - April 17, 2014
- No, if we elected MTA then it would be crammed full of - April 17, 2014