"You've got the hair for it, anyway."
And he went back to his flower bed, and I went to my gig, and Houdini gazed into the chicken coop mirror and felt progressive.
Every time I have to clip a chicken's wing, I can't help fantasizing that some day, if there is a god, we will have genetically modified chickens that regenerate missing parts. So that chicken farmers can clip off more than just the feathers. We will harvest chicken wings like asparagus and eat like kings or college students.
But there's not a god, of course, and that's where San Tung comes in handy. Doc was right. *
Mon.Tues. and Thurs.Sun., 11 a.m.9:30 p.m.
1031 Irving, SF
Most Commented On
- growth? - July 28, 2014
- So there is on definition of - July 28, 2014
- the Corporate state of America - July 28, 2014
- For every person, there is a place - July 28, 2014
- I think a lot of people would infer that someone who is in their - July 28, 2014
- Suggesting that people adapt their lifestyle to their financial - July 28, 2014
- No. I was suggesting to appeals for "fairness" is only effective - July 28, 2014
- crap - July 28, 2014
- Mass Murder - July 28, 2014
- Wiener’s resolution to study waterfront initiative written by - July 28, 2014