"You've got the hair for it, anyway."
And he went back to his flower bed, and I went to my gig, and Houdini gazed into the chicken coop mirror and felt progressive.
Every time I have to clip a chicken's wing, I can't help fantasizing that some day, if there is a god, we will have genetically modified chickens that regenerate missing parts. So that chicken farmers can clip off more than just the feathers. We will harvest chicken wings like asparagus and eat like kings or college students.
But there's not a god, of course, and that's where San Tung comes in handy. Doc was right. *
Mon.Tues. and Thurs.Sun., 11 a.m.9:30 p.m.
1031 Irving, SF
Most Commented On
- Finally I understand what you - March 17, 2014
- They deserve it, I think that - March 17, 2014
- Racist slurs don't belong in the Mission - March 17, 2014
- Project Improvements are invisable - March 17, 2014
- When a "conservative" advocates a progressive position - March 17, 2014
- By this broad definition - March 16, 2014
- Its "Social Justice" - March 16, 2014
- People who are socialy liberal - March 16, 2014
- Then what is the SFBG bitching about? - March 16, 2014
- Troll Distraction Topic, as - March 16, 2014