"You've got the hair for it, anyway."
And he went back to his flower bed, and I went to my gig, and Houdini gazed into the chicken coop mirror and felt progressive.
Every time I have to clip a chicken's wing, I can't help fantasizing that some day, if there is a god, we will have genetically modified chickens that regenerate missing parts. So that chicken farmers can clip off more than just the feathers. We will harvest chicken wings like asparagus and eat like kings or college students.
But there's not a god, of course, and that's where San Tung comes in handy. Doc was right. *
Mon.Tues. and Thurs.Sun., 11 a.m.9:30 p.m.
1031 Irving, SF
Most Commented On
- I still don't get what is so - December 5, 2013
- Ludicrous. Rewritten for - December 5, 2013
- I'd guess most SF'ers haven't heard of the Marsh - December 5, 2013
- OK - calm down - December 5, 2013
- You sound very intolerant. Why the hate? - December 5, 2013
- We aren't asking you to feel sorry for landlords, Yo. - December 5, 2013
- He is only here for an hour a day? - December 5, 2013
- No, just crazy whack jobs. - December 5, 2013
- At that link (19 Signs You - December 5, 2013
- Why don't you tell us what - December 5, 2013