Hell, some have brunch, which always makes me laugh because I just can't think of anything less edgy than brunch, but what could it hurt to have some coffee and a muffin and meet some nice people who like to do nasty things? This is how your modern freakazoid finds a tribe.
There may be nobody there you'd ever consider submitting to, body and soul (there almost certainly won't be), but somebody will know somebody you will want. And even better, they'll know if he's safe, and even if he's fun.
Besides urging you out into the daylight, I also support you in staying home and lurking about the more louche corners of the Internet. Acting out your fantasies online is actually a great way to find out what interests you, and there are no hard feelings if you just don't feel like finishing a certain session because you don't like his manner. Or his grammar.
Andrea Nemerson has spent the last 14 years as a sex educator and an instructor of sex educators. In her previous life she was a prop designer. And she just gave birth to twins, so she's one bad mother of a sex adviser. Visit www.altsexcolumn.com to view her previous columns.
Most Commented On
- "For example, there is data - December 10, 2013
- Then you wouldn't mind - December 10, 2013
- Steven and Joe: Ignore the - December 10, 2013
- Luducrious! Ms/Ms - December 10, 2013
- "And too many of them think - December 10, 2013
- If you have to start out by - December 10, 2013
- People cannot be entrusted to operate cars safely - December 10, 2013
- As for the bums losing and - December 10, 2013
- Yes. - December 10, 2013
- Erin should probably realize that if she is going to put herself - December 10, 2013