And that's why as soon as I got back to the city I started calling everyone I know and asking, "You got a prom dress I could borrow?"
First one to actually pick up the phone was the Wonderkid, and she'd just lost her job and had cried herself to sleep. Didn't feel like going out, but if I wanted to come over and watch a movie ...
She had popcorn, she said, and a bottle of wine.
I got the movie. I got the flowers. *
EL TORO LOCO
Tues.Sat., 128 p.m.; Sun., 10:30 a.m.5 p.m.
1624 Francisco Blvd., Pacifica
Beer and wine
Most Commented On
- I NEED A RELL SPELL CASTER WHO WILL BRING MY EX BACK CONTACT - April 23, 2014
- AN URGENT CURE TO YOUR HIV/AIDS NOW - April 23, 2014
- i am filled with joy in my heart thank you doctor ogogodu for yo - April 23, 2014
- marriage - April 23, 2014
- thanks to dr Abuko - April 23, 2014
- San Francisco city management - April 23, 2014
- Another, “good look'n out” by - April 23, 2014
- Dead Weight Losses - April 23, 2014
- It's all about the city's - April 23, 2014
- How does it show? - April 23, 2014