And I've never seen anything like this.
By the closing whistle, me and the Kid were all screamed out and piss-pantsed, the score was tied 19-19, and I was madly in love with five of the badassest ballplayers I'd ever seen play ball.
Turo-Turo's a fine, fine restaurant, but I like South Pacific Island even better, so ... *
SOUTH PACIFIC ISLAND RESTAURANT
Tues.-Sat., 8 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sun., 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
2803 Geneva, Daly City
Most Commented On
- ZHXpfhPVpo - April 18, 2014
- NwANHRyAHtphIaBTNZKi - April 18, 2014
- Wrong, Steven, the "Guest" made no cogent arguments. - April 18, 2014
- I like the band - April 18, 2014
- Steven, the percentage of scientists who support global warming - April 18, 2014
- TOAkcLPchHMnOYM - April 18, 2014
- In other words... - April 18, 2014
- Seeking the truth - April 18, 2014
- Yes real - April 18, 2014
- qcXxxEfPWOYXcFI - April 18, 2014