And I've never seen anything like this.
By the closing whistle, me and the Kid were all screamed out and piss-pantsed, the score was tied 19-19, and I was madly in love with five of the badassest ballplayers I'd ever seen play ball.
Turo-Turo's a fine, fine restaurant, but I like South Pacific Island even better, so ... *
SOUTH PACIFIC ISLAND RESTAURANT
Tues.-Sat., 8 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sun., 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
2803 Geneva, Daly City
Most Commented On
- Student protesters file claim against City College and SF - July 23, 2014
- tKcTTqxflF - July 23, 2014
- Proof, pudding - July 23, 2014
- Poor Gerard must have a lot - July 23, 2014
- But you're not refuting - July 23, 2014
- What damage does the Hetch Hetchy dam cause now? - July 23, 2014
- I really don't understand - July 23, 2014
- It's really about make it - July 23, 2014
- thank you dr sule - July 23, 2014
- Keep the dam - July 23, 2014