And I've never seen anything like this.
By the closing whistle, me and the Kid were all screamed out and piss-pantsed, the score was tied 19-19, and I was madly in love with five of the badassest ballplayers I'd ever seen play ball.
Turo-Turo's a fine, fine restaurant, but I like South Pacific Island even better, so ... *
SOUTH PACIFIC ISLAND RESTAURANT
Tues.-Sat., 8 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sun., 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
2803 Geneva, Daly City
Most Commented On
- well, yeah, but they like - March 7, 2014
- i really doubt that. but time - March 7, 2014
- HELPFUL MAN!!! - March 7, 2014
- A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. - March 7, 2014
- GREAT THANKS TO DR OJUKWU - March 7, 2014
- Pawan eyeing 9 MP, 40 MLA seats! - March 7, 2014
- "Censorship" - March 7, 2014
- sound like you the one - March 7, 2014
- Mayor Shake we love you we - March 7, 2014
- Mayor Shake - March 7, 2014