But I think instinctively I knew, deep down below the Ativan, how sad it would be to come home to an empty refrigerator.
For lunch I'm going to make me one big pan-spun homemade flour tortilla, and I'm going to chop up and reheat last night's burrito, wrapper and all. As far as I know, it will be the world's first ever burrito butt burrito. And I can't tell you how happy I am about that. *
Daily: 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
3917 24th St., SF
Most Commented On
- Who says I'm not considering it? - March 8, 2014
- Aaron - March 8, 2014
- Have you been to 6th Street? - March 8, 2014
- Greg is what I call a checklist liberal. - March 8, 2014
- Greg says he doesnt do - March 8, 2014
- Sounds like a racist viewpoint to me - March 8, 2014
- One more detail. I stayed - March 8, 2014
- marcos, you have responded to his every post - March 8, 2014
- But it was my original post - March 8, 2014
- Siemens is a German company - March 8, 2014