"He is not driving a rickshaw or running on biofuels."
Rice doesn't blame President Bush for this war. He blames the American people, the people who drive cars and create the insatiable need for fossil fuels.
"The United States consumes more every day than the entire world," he said. "It's funny how people justify themselves. If we really gave a shit, everyone would get rid of their cars and get a fucking bicycle."
Rice owns a 44-foot sailboat and plans to live off the grid with his wife for the rest of his life, surfing, playing music, and smoking pot.
"Why should we be in the middle of their killing war?" Rice asked. "I would just as soon pull back into our borders and let them take care of it themselves."
Most Commented On
- Sounds like a racist viewpoint to me - March 8, 2014
- One more detail. I stayed - March 8, 2014
- marcos, you have responded to his every post - March 8, 2014
- But it was my original post - March 8, 2014
- Siemens is a German company - March 8, 2014
- You keep responding to him, marcos - March 8, 2014
- California is already - March 8, 2014
- So that is why you keep respo - March 8, 2014
- When are you moving to Oakland then. Greg? - March 8, 2014
- Nobody cares about your weird theories either, marcos, - March 8, 2014