"He is not driving a rickshaw or running on biofuels."
Rice doesn't blame President Bush for this war. He blames the American people, the people who drive cars and create the insatiable need for fossil fuels.
"The United States consumes more every day than the entire world," he said. "It's funny how people justify themselves. If we really gave a shit, everyone would get rid of their cars and get a fucking bicycle."
Rice owns a 44-foot sailboat and plans to live off the grid with his wife for the rest of his life, surfing, playing music, and smoking pot.
"Why should we be in the middle of their killing war?" Rice asked. "I would just as soon pull back into our borders and let them take care of it themselves."
Most Commented On
- What a ridiculous argument - - March 12, 2014
- Probably nothing more to it than just an accident; - March 12, 2014
- Insurance - March 12, 2014
- Time to fess up. Greg, - March 12, 2014
- No, it was caused by an Uber - March 12, 2014
- Steven, do you understand the difference between an idea and the - March 12, 2014
- Newsflash to wired guy and - March 12, 2014
- Wait, I thought the fire was caused by a google shuttle bus? - March 12, 2014
- Inside insurance jobs happen durtng down RE markets. - March 12, 2014
- The progressive theory is that new homes increases rents and - March 12, 2014