And if I knew the name of the Sacto deli that battered and fried and buttered and hot-sauced them, I'd review it.
But I don't, so ... *
ROUTE 1 DINER
Mon. and Wed., 6:30 a.m.7 p.m.; Thurs.Sat., 6:30 a.m.7 p.m.; Sun., 6:30 a.m.5 p.m.
14450 Route 1, Valley Ford
Most Commented On
- I agree that government is corrupt and a big part of the problem - March 9, 2014
- Marcos and his point. - March 9, 2014
- No one needs to try and make progressives look bad - March 9, 2014
- I don't think SFBG has ever claimed to represent the majority - March 9, 2014
- Yep, population is what counts if the question is about - March 9, 2014
- You should ask that question if the Bay Guardian - March 9, 2014
- Think the poster meant - March 9, 2014
- I think Oakland's a little - March 9, 2014
- Reread the OP Greg. Her first - March 9, 2014
- Oakland is half the size of SF and so in theory could be - March 9, 2014