And if I knew the name of the Sacto deli that battered and fried and buttered and hot-sauced them, I'd review it.
But I don't, so ... *
ROUTE 1 DINER
Mon. and Wed., 6:30 a.m.7 p.m.; Thurs.Sat., 6:30 a.m.7 p.m.; Sun., 6:30 a.m.5 p.m.
14450 Route 1, Valley Ford
Most Commented On
- KDiBURdoDkhFqTUPtd - July 29, 2014
- Live Review: My Bloody Valentine’s SF show feels like - July 29, 2014
- Ed Lee's Twitter Tax Break - July 29, 2014
- They find the experience - July 29, 2014
- Yes. If you are with the - July 29, 2014
- Alix Rosenthal is looking to move up - July 29, 2014
- Barbie gets a makeover, San Francisco-style - July 29, 2014
- It's still a tiny amount of space and not worth - July 29, 2014
- The point is that if you divert funds to your favorite pork - July 29, 2014
- The terms liberal and conservative are not useful here. - July 29, 2014