The personal history, adventures, experience, and observation of David Copperfuck - Page 2
Samuel's distraught bark adds to the fray.
"I feel like our shows are always really fun, because there's not really any posturing," Samuel offers. "We're pretty unassuming with the people. We set up, and then it just kind of explodes, and it's like 'Here we are.'"
The four hope to soon release dual split singles with Oakland's KIT and Orinda's ParasitesGo! and will also embark on their first West Coast tour with Connie Fucking Francis in June. They also run True Panther Sounds, a record label they started in college, which has released albums by Lemonade, Broken Strings, and Standing Nudes. So what took David Copperfuck so long when it came to documenting themselves? Bein confesses that their debut single took a while to make because of their "inexperience with the whole record recording and releasing prospect of being in a band."
"I think we are about as unprofessional as it goes," Klein says with a laugh. "Live is like the only thing we can do."
With Didi Mau and Manhater
Thurs/31, 9:30 p.m., $5
398 12th St., SF
Most Commented On
- There are shelters for the homeless nut many of them choose - December 9, 2013
- Autism Spectrum Disorder - December 9, 2013
- "It's a power thing for us - December 9, 2013
- CAREERS AND ED: Bend over, boardroom - December 9, 2013
- Am thanking Dr SHAVAI for helping me bring my lost husband bca - December 9, 2013
- So tired of people from - December 9, 2013
- Brilliant post! I certainly - December 9, 2013
- My husband dumped me 3 months - December 8, 2013
- voyage cambodge - December 8, 2013
- Medical admission 2013 - December 8, 2013