And I say took, even though I drove, because he paid, bless him.
Matt's a genuine, PhD'd perfesser now, and that means that, yes, I love to sit for hours in a place with him and talk about sociological ... things, and music scenes and communication and pedagogy. But also it means, when he offers to treat, I let him. I not only let him, I order a steak with my eggs.
It was only $8.50, same as an omelet! And it wasn't a huge slab of meat, but it was good and juicy and tasty. And the taters were great, home fried with peppers and onions and, yeah: new favorite restaurant. *
6430 Telegraph, Oakl.
Tues.Fri., 7:30 a.m.3 p.m.; Sat.Sun., 7:15 a.m.3 p.m.
Most Commented On
- Not at all - July 31, 2014
- KGoGZXqHczUKxGOEKSn - July 31, 2014
- kVMrgCywsZvkvyY - July 31, 2014
- Should we also crack down on Craigslist & Others outside Airbnb - July 31, 2014
- My goodness Mr - July 31, 2014
- Voter Approval to Waterfront Development campaign officially - July 31, 2014
- How to survive as an artist in SF's 'new economy' - July 31, 2014
- BY FAR THE BEST!!! - July 31, 2014
- So it is an accounting - July 31, 2014
- pRDLmRCmzFeqblZ - July 31, 2014