And I say took, even though I drove, because he paid, bless him.
Matt's a genuine, PhD'd perfesser now, and that means that, yes, I love to sit for hours in a place with him and talk about sociological ... things, and music scenes and communication and pedagogy. But also it means, when he offers to treat, I let him. I not only let him, I order a steak with my eggs.
It was only $8.50, same as an omelet! And it wasn't a huge slab of meat, but it was good and juicy and tasty. And the taters were great, home fried with peppers and onions and, yeah: new favorite restaurant. *
6430 Telegraph, Oakl.
Tues.Fri., 7:30 a.m.3 p.m.; Sat.Sun., 7:15 a.m.3 p.m.
Most Commented On
- PG&E? Benign? - June 19, 2013
- If your idea is that a paper makes endorsements regardless of - June 19, 2013
- Man this article and these comments are awesome - June 19, 2013
- Good God, Ann, what rock have you been hiding under? - June 19, 2013
- Sorry, "h. brown" but your name means nothing to me so - June 19, 2013
- Message: The Guardian's endorsements are the publisher's - June 19, 2013
- Vogt made his fortune in ad fixing scams - June 19, 2013
- Daniele, Tim disobeyed a direct order. That's insubordination. - June 19, 2013
- Funny how the same chicks who showed up during RossGate - June 19, 2013
- Vogt said no paper of his was endorsing Olague - June 19, 2013