And I say took, even though I drove, because he paid, bless him.
Matt's a genuine, PhD'd perfesser now, and that means that, yes, I love to sit for hours in a place with him and talk about sociological ... things, and music scenes and communication and pedagogy. But also it means, when he offers to treat, I let him. I not only let him, I order a steak with my eggs.
It was only $8.50, same as an omelet! And it wasn't a huge slab of meat, but it was good and juicy and tasty. And the taters were great, home fried with peppers and onions and, yeah: new favorite restaurant. *
6430 Telegraph, Oakl.
Tues.Fri., 7:30 a.m.3 p.m.; Sat.Sun., 7:15 a.m.3 p.m.
Most Commented On
- how is that different - December 5, 2013
- well - December 5, 2013
- Because the old stripes need to come up - December 5, 2013
- call me crazy, but. . . - December 5, 2013
- Gentrification: http://www.th - December 5, 2013
- GRaton casino - December 5, 2013
- So What? - December 5, 2013
- GlenParkDaddy - December 5, 2013
- FEAR NO ART - December 5, 2013
- SRL - December 5, 2013