And I say took, even though I drove, because he paid, bless him.
Matt's a genuine, PhD'd perfesser now, and that means that, yes, I love to sit for hours in a place with him and talk about sociological ... things, and music scenes and communication and pedagogy. But also it means, when he offers to treat, I let him. I not only let him, I order a steak with my eggs.
It was only $8.50, same as an omelet! And it wasn't a huge slab of meat, but it was good and juicy and tasty. And the taters were great, home fried with peppers and onions and, yeah: new favorite restaurant. *
6430 Telegraph, Oakl.
Tues.Fri., 7:30 a.m.3 p.m.; Sat.Sun., 7:15 a.m.3 p.m.
Most Commented On
- How would you know that? Can - April 16, 2014
- Privatize it and it - April 16, 2014
- The city must not see parking - April 16, 2014
- I agree with you, I pay rent - April 16, 2014
- Good cop/bad cop - April 16, 2014
- Cynthia never asked me about my views - April 16, 2014
- Muni is not "in the hole" because we do not throw enough - April 16, 2014
- Why is it even a comparison: - April 16, 2014
- Exactly, SFBG, SEIU, the non-profits and the other leftist - April 16, 2014
- Greg has a number of handles and sock puppets that he uses - April 16, 2014