We all need little islands of sanity (or, in other words, rivulets of warm pork juice on the tongue) in the middle of our crazy work weeks full of chasing foxes, being foxy, and digging deep holes in the moon.
I have one last, live chicken to be with, and I'm going back outside now to be with her. Sorry I wrote about the tamales. *
SHANGHAI DUMPLING SHOP
Mon.Fri., 11 a.m.3 p.m. and 5 p.m.9 p.m.; Sat.Sun., 11 a.m.3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.9 p.m.
455 Broadway, Millbrae
Most Commented On
- "The people you describe" ... - May 23, 2013
- I already saw many blogs but - May 23, 2013
- "Manhattanization" is not what makes a town boring! - May 22, 2013
- SF Pride's board demonstrated - May 22, 2013
- Sad. You must be in a really - May 22, 2013
- Bridging the gap between homelessness and function-ability - May 22, 2013
- Means Testing would be fair, - May 22, 2013
- ahhh.., such a magical - May 22, 2013
- Pets are one of the most - May 22, 2013
- Yes, we know, - May 22, 2013