We all need little islands of sanity (or, in other words, rivulets of warm pork juice on the tongue) in the middle of our crazy work weeks full of chasing foxes, being foxy, and digging deep holes in the moon.
I have one last, live chicken to be with, and I'm going back outside now to be with her. Sorry I wrote about the tamales. *
SHANGHAI DUMPLING SHOP
Mon.Fri., 11 a.m.3 p.m. and 5 p.m.9 p.m.; Sat.Sun., 11 a.m.3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.9 p.m.
455 Broadway, Millbrae
Most Commented On
- Greg is a celebrity only in his own fantasies. - March 15, 2014
- Nobody uses cliches more than progressives - March 15, 2014
- If you walk up to a cop and ask to be arrested then you will NOT - March 15, 2014
- I had no idea this Greg - March 15, 2014
- Aspen!!! - March 15, 2014
- All protesters get charged with resisting arrest - March 15, 2014
- If you are a success then you like cops because it is the cops - March 15, 2014
- Yeah, Greg is the perfect example of CCSF fodder. - March 15, 2014
- at least he has moved on from - March 15, 2014
- Who likes cops really? - March 15, 2014