We all need little islands of sanity (or, in other words, rivulets of warm pork juice on the tongue) in the middle of our crazy work weeks full of chasing foxes, being foxy, and digging deep holes in the moon.
I have one last, live chicken to be with, and I'm going back outside now to be with her. Sorry I wrote about the tamales. *
SHANGHAI DUMPLING SHOP
Mon.Fri., 11 a.m.3 p.m. and 5 p.m.9 p.m.; Sat.Sun., 11 a.m.3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.9 p.m.
455 Broadway, Millbrae
Most Commented On
- Its true, I read it on the - December 5, 2013
- Artists are doing what they love to do. - December 5, 2013
- So affordability has nothing to do with money? - December 5, 2013
- We don't want to be recruited into any movement that a dick - December 5, 2013
- Srill awaiting ANSWERS and VIDEOS from Police Dept and Chief - December 5, 2013
- Financial support is way different - December 5, 2013
- By not allowing for 150 years of inflation, you made a basic - December 5, 2013
- Since cyclists often do not obey white lines anyway, why do - December 5, 2013
- It was a metaphor. - December 5, 2013
- The fact that you think his bad-tempered rant is "reasonable" - December 5, 2013